VisionPlus pH619 fits the gap between the top of the line pH618N and the lower end pH630. With IP67 body, temperature readout, menu driven operation and replaceable electrode module. VisionPlus pH619 is a powerful and easy to use pH tester. Available in two different models: one for degree Celsius temperature readout and one for Fahrenheit temperature readout.
VisionPlus pH619 is RoHS compliant.
- Graphical LCD provides on-screen menu selection for manual-free, easy operation.
- On-screen messaging displays useful information such as meter status, buffer selection and operation modes. no more guess work involving cryptic indictors or flashing digits.
- 4-button keypad provides intuitive operation with separate buttons for data hold, calibration, data memory storage and memory retrieval.
- IP67 rated, water-proof dust-proof body.
- Glass bulb electrode exposes more measuring surface to solution for fast response time.
- Surface mounted temperature element improves temperature accuracy and response time.
- Clear LCD displays pH and temperature at the same time, along with meter status, calibrated buffers, status, date and time.
- Large temperature range for wide range of applications.
- 1,2, or 3 point calibration, with automatic buffer recognition of us and nist buffer sets.
- Calibration data is stored in memory, ready for use on power up, even when batteries are removed.
- Readings are automatically compensated for temperature (ATC).
- Data hold for convenient reading.
- Watertight case is ideal for rugged use. protective cover for pH electrode is included.
- Replaceable electrode module ensures extended usefulness.
- Belt clip which also attaches to neck strap.
- 1 year warranty.
Range Resolution Accuracy pH 0.00 to 14.00 pH 0.01 pH 0.02 pH ± 1 LSD Temp °C 0.0 to 99.9 °C 0.1 °C 0.3 °C ± 1 LSD Temp °F 32.0 to 211.8 °F 0.1 °F 0.6 °F ± 1 LSD
- pH temp compensation: Auto from 0.0 to 99.9 °C
- pH buffer recognition: Selectable (4.01,7, 10.01) or (4.00,6.86, 9.1
- pH calibration: 1point, 2 points or 3 points
- pH calibration backup: Yes
- Power supply: 4x 1.5v batteries
- End point sensing & hold: Yes
- Display: 98 mm x 64 mm graphical LCD
- Ambient temp. range: 0 to 50 °C